The continuum...

Within a few months, this website will be run by Doctor Stephanie Chasles. In the meantime, what I lack in pedigree, I make up for with research, dedication, experience and passion. If I can assist you in any other way, please don't hesitate to email me at coachchasles@gmail.com

If you want to know more about me, personally, non-diet related, you can visit my new blog for the continuum of my chaotic life by clicking the link... Random Chaos....

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Kackerot

Our sweet Pit/Rot mix is 3 years old and as spoiled as they come. He sleeps with whomever needs him the most and this evening, my nephew, Sully had a bad dream and kackerot didn't hesitate to crawl down on the floor with him! (Somewhere you won't often find our dog that doesn't know he's a dog ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment