The continuum...

Within a few months, this website will be run by Doctor Stephanie Chasles. In the meantime, what I lack in pedigree, I make up for with research, dedication, experience and passion. If I can assist you in any other way, please don't hesitate to email me at coachchasles@gmail.com

If you want to know more about me, personally, non-diet related, you can visit my new blog for the continuum of my chaotic life by clicking the link... Random Chaos....

Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy 2014!! What are Your Resolutions??


Good Morning!!! Goooood Morning!!

Happy first Monday of January! Happy first Monday of 2014!

You know what that means, right?? Resolution TIME!!

I’ve made my list, I’ve checked it twice… Wait, that’s Santa…

OK, I’ve made my list, now it is action time!!

The girls are going back to school today (THANK GOD!!)

So, it’s the first ‘normal’ week of 2014 & Resolution 1 (wake up every weekday EARLY) is complete (check)

Better still, I went to bed early, slept like a rock & woke up naturally at 4:30 (15 minutes before a buzzer disturbed my crazy dreams)

Now, It’s time for Resolution 2 (write everyday) Wait, does this count?? Probably not. I’m sure there are some people out in cyber world that love my antidotes, possibly even in the real world. However, I highly doubt any of you are willing to pay me to blog… So, better write something ‘real’?? (so, uncheck)

Resolution 3 (run everyday) Now that I have been cleared for exercise again, not only will I be breaking my shoulders in physical therapy. I’ve decided to run more marathons this year. Not the full, crazy, sub-human marathon… I’m a firm believer that is only necessary to run once a lifetime. But, 10k’s, half-marathons, 5k’s with the kids?? I’m all over them this year. Not that I need to prove anything to myself, like with the full, but to inspire my kids & maybe even raise some money for good causes along the way.

My resolutions are simple and somewhat vague this year leaving room to add along the way.

The year is 2014 and I plan to be more Fit, Focused, Motivated and Inspired!!!

Wish me luck =)

No comments:

Post a Comment