The continuum...

Within a few months, this website will be run by Doctor Stephanie Chasles. In the meantime, what I lack in pedigree, I make up for with research, dedication, experience and passion. If I can assist you in any other way, please don't hesitate to email me at coachchasles@gmail.com

If you want to know more about me, personally, non-diet related, you can visit my new blog for the continuum of my chaotic life by clicking the link... Random Chaos....

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Princess Chi-Chi Kackerot

A decision made in attempt to help cure Jonathon's insane & very real Xbox addiction brought to our family Princess Chi-Chi. I never imagined I'd own a girl dog, but our boy is so cute & some extra income in the years to come will obviously be helpful soooo... we bought Kackerot a fiance ;) she's a blue pitbull with baby blue eyes and a little brown bridle on her undercarriage. She's as unique looking as she is in character. 

Now, she may have only got Fraz off the addiction box for a few days.. however, I don't regret the rescue at all! We adopted her at 4 weeks as her parents were fighting over the pups. Right away, she was this amazing little pup that was already potty trained! However, two weeks ago, she'd wake me up in the middle of the night biting my nose & growling in my face to go outside. This obviously would have been much more painful (& scary) if she was doing this at 8+ weeks. But, getting her so young..we've already taught her to lick me when she has to go out instead of bite.

Now, she's sleeping through the night. Wakes me up every morning between 5&6 licking & whining instead of biting & growling and during the day when she has to go, she just starts running in circles around my feet, licking my toes if I happen to be standing still enough.

Have you ever heard of such an easy, well behaved pup?? She is amazing... then again, she's learning everything she knows about being a big dog from Kackerot who, just happens to be the best dog in the world so she's receiving spectacular modeling ;)

As for Jonathon... well, he's still in the dog house, playing the Xbox for 14 hours at a time. But, at least I have a new friend to distract me from caring as much & now I don't have to buy him the Xbox One for his birthday and further enable this ridiculous addiction that turns him into a zombie. So, I can't complain. Life could be much worse, of that I am aware.

Life is good & my children (even the pups) are great!! Welcome to the family Princess Chi-Chi

No comments:

Post a Comment