The continuum...

Within a few months, this website will be run by Doctor Stephanie Chasles. In the meantime, what I lack in pedigree, I make up for with research, dedication, experience and passion. If I can assist you in any other way, please don't hesitate to email me at coachchasles@gmail.com

If you want to know more about me, personally, non-diet related, you can visit my new blog for the continuum of my chaotic life by clicking the link... Random Chaos....

Monday, October 7, 2013

Princess Peyton

What a wonderful two weeks we got to spend with Peyton& Sully for their birthdays. I couldn't be happier with the relationship& bond I have with my niece& my nephew. I love them both like they are my own children yet I am also so happy my sister is no longer working and is able to stay home& spend time with them as I did this past year. She has only been off work for a few weeks, but the kids behaviors and moods are already so positively affected. Plus, I know she is no longer missing all the awesomeness that her wonderful children bring to each day.

Having said all that, I am also super grateful to have my bed back to myself this week& delighted with the potential each of my days will bring having had a good night's sleep..so far so good. I'm up before the sun rise& not wishing the opposite ;)

Good morning & happy Monday blogtopia!

No comments:

Post a Comment