The continuum...

Within a few months, this website will be run by Doctor Stephanie Chasles. In the meantime, what I lack in pedigree, I make up for with research, dedication, experience and passion. If I can assist you in any other way, please don't hesitate to email me at coachchasles@gmail.com

If you want to know more about me, personally, non-diet related, you can visit my new blog for the continuum of my chaotic life by clicking the link... Random Chaos....

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Creative depletion

Have you ever felt so incredibly depleted of creative energy you begin to wonder whether you ever had any to begin with?

I look around my house and see paintings that I've created. I browse through old journals & read poetry, narratives & memoirs in my handwriting. Yet, holding a paint brush in one hand & a pencil in the other, I see no picture, hear no words.

I'm almost certain this is due to exhaustion. So, at 8 pm this old, creative-less lady will head to bed with prayers of inspiration in her heart.

Goodnight blogtopia... wish me an early rise full of new ideas to fill my days with beauty & originality.

No comments:

Post a Comment