The continuum...

Within a few months, this website will be run by Doctor Stephanie Chasles. In the meantime, what I lack in pedigree, I make up for with research, dedication, experience and passion. If I can assist you in any other way, please don't hesitate to email me at coachchasles@gmail.com

If you want to know more about me, personally, non-diet related, you can visit my new blog for the continuum of my chaotic life by clicking the link... Random Chaos....

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Time to get busy!!

Nothing makes me happier than putting a smile on a child's face! Well, over the next 9 months, I will have plenty of chances to do just that! Not only will I have Briley full-time this year for preschool & therapy combined, I will also have Jace 4 days a week, Colt & Drew 3 days a week & probably a few other random kids as well. Hopefully, Peyton & sully some weekends & of course, never forgotten queen princesses Caitlin& Madi!!

Bottom line ... I may not be able to be in a classroom full-time anymore, but my home will become a part-time classroom for a few hours a day, five days a week!

I am ecstatic to share my gifts with the little ones and although this may be different from middle school in so many ways, I will be teaching nonetheless! I've instructed Jonathon to listen carefully and stop me immediately if he hears me solving quadratic equations on the chalkboard. Besides that, I think this year is going to be a fun adventure for us all.

Wish us luck & apologizing in advance if my blog entities get very toddlerese.

No comments:

Post a Comment