The continuum...

Within a few months, this website will be run by Doctor Stephanie Chasles. In the meantime, what I lack in pedigree, I make up for with research, dedication, experience and passion. If I can assist you in any other way, please don't hesitate to email me at coachchasles@gmail.com

If you want to know more about me, personally, non-diet related, you can visit my new blog for the continuum of my chaotic life by clicking the link... Random Chaos....

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Single...

I'm wondering how different my life would be if I was single & I'm thinking not that much?? This week has been particularly hard because of that damn game grand theft auto, but even before that game came into our lives taking with it all of Fraz's sleep this week, our money budgeted for a date night & our poker night this evening because he will be in a catch up sleep coma his entire weekend off, even before all that... his presence is so near non-existent it borderlines on negligence.

I miss having a partner.. an adult to share my life with.. yes, I have a roommate that helps pay the bills but I can count on one hand the number of nights we have slept in bed together at the same time in months!

I hate the Xbox & all that it takes from him when he goes on binges & honestly pray that he doesn't let it take his entire family from him... we miss him enough as it is & then you add to that an attitude from lack of sleep & I'm left with a chip on my shoulder, a cold bed & pensive blog entry.

Ok.. pity party over.. as my great grandfather pa honey  always said, everything will work out exactly as it should, worry not. I hope you are right pa honey & Jonathon can figure this one out on his own because venting aside, I refuse to bitch (at him)... I'm not his mother & more importantly I am too proud to beg...for attention!! No way! I'm sure there are people that would be happy to hang out with me if i do become too bored sitting in bed alone much longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment