The continuum...

Within a few months, this website will be run by Doctor Stephanie Chasles. In the meantime, what I lack in pedigree, I make up for with research, dedication, experience and passion. If I can assist you in any other way, please don't hesitate to email me at coachchasles@gmail.com

If you want to know more about me, personally, non-diet related, you can visit my new blog for the continuum of my chaotic life by clicking the link... Random Chaos....

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Day 6 & My Baseline Summary

Well, I'm going to enjoy the last day of my baseline and as predicted, it has actually become quite easy by this 3rd day. I'm a tab-bit nervous about the next Step, but also really excited because it is the Step where everything gets very serious!! Please remember this is MY baseline and I was already very active to begin with and still was not losing the extra pounds I wanted so my baseline will be different than yours. That's what's so unique about my challenge. You are the creator and you determine what you can handle and then I will help push us forward from there. So, please.. when you're creating your baseline... be easy on yourself & make it realistic b/c it's getting ready to really crank up over the next few days/steps & please be honest about your 'bad' habits as well or we can't do anything to change them. Don't worry, there are NO-NO's in my challenge because I don't believe in cutting anything out of your diet completely. However, if you know certain foods, drinks or habits are your downfall... then let's work on getting them decreased to a level of moderation and not a daily bad habit.

My baseline - My day 6

THE GOOD

Supplements
~1 vitamin C packet/drink mix
~ 1 Chia Seeds Squeeze,
~ B-12
~ H.S.N. Vitamin
~ Probiotic

Exercise
~Morning Run (1mile/10-12minutes)
~Morning (20 sit-ups, 10 crunches, 30 kick backs, 10 lunges, 20 jumping jacks)
~Afternoon Walk (3miles/60minutes)
~Evening (20 sit-ups, 10 crunches, 30 kick backs, 10 lunges, 20 jumping jacks, 10 push-ups)
~Before bed (10 minutes of relaxing yoga)

THE BAD

1 soda with dinner
Candy while I'm running or walking
Afternoon nap (1 hour)
Tea & Coffee w/ sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment