The continuum...

Within a few months, this website will be run by Doctor Stephanie Chasles. In the meantime, what I lack in pedigree, I make up for with research, dedication, experience and passion. If I can assist you in any other way, please don't hesitate to email me at coachchasles@gmail.com

If you want to know more about me, personally, non-diet related, you can visit my new blog for the continuum of my chaotic life by clicking the link... Random Chaos....

Friday, May 9, 2014

The supplements

The added 'supplements' I've found to add to my daily diet are delicious & super cheap! I found both at Costco & both around 10 for the entire months supply. The top one is Chia seeds in a squeeze format. Now, the texture of chia seeds isn't the best but they are a amazing super food. I love them in this version because I can quickly swallow then down in three big sips & not taste the seeds at all, just the yummy after flavor of great juice.

The bottom picture is my 'energy' drink. What's great about this mix is that you can mix it with only 2 ounces of water (like a shot glass sized amount of water) stir & as soon as it's done fizzing, take it like a shot. It tastes sour, like the old fashioned chewable vitamin c's (which I love) & follow it up with a big glass of water. There is so much vitamin c & all the vitamin b's that you get an instant charge of energy that doesn't drop you on your head a few hours later!!

So, those are my supplemental supplements.. total cost, under 25 for the months supply & so far, working great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment