The continuum...

Within a few months, this website will be run by Doctor Stephanie Chasles. In the meantime, what I lack in pedigree, I make up for with research, dedication, experience and passion. If I can assist you in any other way, please don't hesitate to email me at coachchasles@gmail.com

If you want to know more about me, personally, non-diet related, you can visit my new blog for the continuum of my chaotic life by clicking the link... Random Chaos....

Monday, May 12, 2014

Step 2- Create Baseline

Over the course of days 4,5, &6 of the diet we're going to create a baseline of workout routine. Basically, on your own.. find out what exercises you'd like you complete everyday (walk, jog or run or better a small combo of all 3 throughout the day) How many sit-ups, push-ups, squats, etc are you willing to do every morning and every night? I urge you be careful with this baseline and make sure it is just that.. the base!! Because, the next step is going to be to double that baseline. So, after you have established your baseline.. make sure you are sticking to the routine every single one of those 3 days.

Along with the exercise baseline, we will also be eating better over these 3 days. Hopefully your fridge and cabinets are filled with the healthy choices from step 1. Make sure you are following the basic rules of the diet (eat w/i 30 minutes of waking and eat small meals every 2 hours to keep your metabolism going strong) If you have not seen that fast/quick weight loss as of yet.. worry not .. (diets that provide quick 5lb drops in the first few days usually have you gain back double as soon as the diet is complete). We will be weighing ourselves at the beginning of each step and from step 1 to step 2, I've lost 3 lbs. The real work & loss will be coming up in step 3.. the "double up/double down" challenge. So, enjoy the next three days of creating your comfort zone because I'm getting ready to bust right through it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment