The continuum...

Within a few months, this website will be run by Doctor Stephanie Chasles. In the meantime, what I lack in pedigree, I make up for with research, dedication, experience and passion. If I can assist you in any other way, please don't hesitate to email me at coachchasles@gmail.com

If you want to know more about me, personally, non-diet related, you can visit my new blog for the continuum of my chaotic life by clicking the link... Random Chaos....

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Double up the kids~Double up the fun

During this double up/double down round 2, I have the honor of a visit w/ my niece, Peyton Grace (aged 1 &1/2 & crazy/fun) and my nephew, Sully Bumpkins (aged 3 1/2 & the sweetest boy you've ever met). I am excited to have them here during the hardcore round 2, b/c as was the case when my girls were toddlers, I get more exercise when they are around. Sully loves doing "fun-runs" and Peyton... well, you have to chase her around to keep her out of trouble. She also loves dancing & singing just like my Madi.

I'm telling you all of this, one.. just to share my joy & two, to apologize in advance if I go MIA on here for a few days. I may not have the time to tell you everything I'm doing during the next few days for the challenge. However, know that I will be keeping up with my challenge and then some.

Happy Hump Day to All.. I will be in touch as much as possible. Wish me luck =)

No comments:

Post a Comment