The continuum...

Within a few months, this website will be run by Doctor Stephanie Chasles. In the meantime, what I lack in pedigree, I make up for with research, dedication, experience and passion. If I can assist you in any other way, please don't hesitate to email me at coachchasles@gmail.com

If you want to know more about me, personally, non-diet related, you can visit my new blog for the continuum of my chaotic life by clicking the link... Random Chaos....

Sunday, June 1, 2014

My plan vs Advocare... in a nutshell

Without any expensive diets that leave you hooked to their products for long term results, I surpassed my goals with simple changes that can and will last. As much as I like winning the competition with my sister, I must say I'm proud of her as well & she's looking & feeling great too. I'm just a bit worried that she'll have to financially continue to spend 200a month on advocare products to maintain or continue losing.

I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I like to do things the most simple & inexpensive way possible. My sister said that my diet was too weird and I worked out too much. Well, both of those statements are false! The only thing I added to my everyday diet was extra vitamins in the emergen-C packets & for breakfast every morning, I had some sort of fruit. Now, yes, out of my own curiosity, I explored and found some new fruits to try along the way. However, most mornings I just had a banana & an orange or pear.

She also said that most people want to lose weight without working out. Well, if that's the case, I guess they would really have to decrease caloric intake. I, on the other hand, enjoy food & want a system that will last so yes, I do workout everyday. However, did I workout 'too much' ... NO WAY. Out of the 21 days, I only did 6 hardcore days & only 3 days at a time! Those days were necessary to lose the amount of weight I wanted in such a short time frame.The rest of the days, I only did 15 minutes in the morning & 15 minutes at night & most days I did a 30 minute walk or run as well.

Call that crazy/weird or too much... ? Ok, but if you think it sounds simple enough & you would like more information about my diet plan or would like my help losing weight with a personalized plan for you, please contact me at

coachchasles@Gmail.com

I have successfully helped clients lose weight through coaching via email prior to my new challenge & all the research it entailed & would be happy to work with you as well to help you meet your goals.


No comments:

Post a Comment