The continuum...

Within a few months, this website will be run by Doctor Stephanie Chasles. In the meantime, what I lack in pedigree, I make up for with research, dedication, experience and passion. If I can assist you in any other way, please don't hesitate to email me at coachchasles@gmail.com

If you want to know more about me, personally, non-diet related, you can visit my new blog for the continuum of my chaotic life by clicking the link... Random Chaos....

Sunday, June 1, 2014

The final results

I lost a total of 17lbs & 24 inches!!

I lost 1 inch off each arm, 2 off each thigh, 4 off my bust (this one shocked me... I think I had more back fat than I realized), 5 inches off my waist, 6 off my stomach (the number I'm the most pleased with) & 3 off my hips (which is pretty much as low as I can go because I have big hip bones)

If you want to know how I lost so much unwanted fat in only 21 days (which, by the way, actually got cut short b/c for the last 3 days, I was not feeling well & stayed in bed all weekend) so 18 days really... please read prior posts on this blog, including the comparison to advocare, I just posted.

If you'd like to take it a step further & start your own challenge but would like some assistance, please email me at

Coachchasles@Gmail.com

I've helped coach weight loss through email exchanges prior to this new challenge & all the research that came with it. I would love to help you meet your goals!! If you're developing the plan yourself, good luck & please feel free to share your success or ask any questions along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment