The continuum...

Within a few months, this website will be run by Doctor Stephanie Chasles. In the meantime, what I lack in pedigree, I make up for with research, dedication, experience and passion. If I can assist you in any other way, please don't hesitate to email me at coachchasles@gmail.com

If you want to know more about me, personally, non-diet related, you can visit my new blog for the continuum of my chaotic life by clicking the link... Random Chaos....

Monday, June 30, 2014

Note to my blog readers...

First and foremost, I cannot express my gratitude enough in a blog post that wouldn't run-on for days!! If not for you, my blog readers, I wouldn't be here writing about my success in such a way that will, hopefully, soon begin to support my family.

Having said that, I just wanted to add a little side note specifically for the readers of this blog. A few months ago, as you probably know, I completed a 21 day challenge that was completely random and in response to my sisters new 'advocare' business and her 24 day challenge. Being competitive to my core, I decided to wing this challenge under the assumption that whatever she could accomplish via her new diet and supplements, I could match if not beat. I met & beat her challenge completely on my own, using what I learned in my nutrition coursework years ago and what I know now about diet and exercise through my own coaching business experience.

However, along the way, I gained some support and followers beyond what I could have originally imagined. So, now I have furthered my own expertise with more coursework and I will begin the 21 day challenge again, starting tomorrow. This time around, in addition to what I did last time, I will be incorporating more recipes & nutritional info, yoga routines & links to my routines, shape shifting exercises and homework assignments in conjunction with all aforementioned additions.

As this is all new & I am still organizing, working out the kinks and most importantly working towards my own fitness goals, I, so very much, appreciate you joining me along the way. This blog will be full of information from various sources and, at times, may seem random. Luckily for you, this blog will be loaded with actual exerpts from my book, along with research and personal experiences.

Before we begin the challenge again, tomorrow (and before you begin any journey, really) it is a good idea to figure out your goals. So....

HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT #1
In your fitness journal, before we begin the real work tomorrow, write down a list of goals you wish to obtain in this process. Don't second guess yourself, just write. Don't be scared to reach for the moon. Who knows, you may only grab a couple of stars... but how will you know if you don't aim high?!!

My personal fitness goals
1. Lose, at least, 10 more pounds (I know that sounds easy, but I am, currently, at the lowest weight I've been for the past 10 years. Losing 10 more pounds would put me in my early 20's weight!!)
2. Get that super fit, lean, strong, muscle defined yoga/dancer body
3. Eat healthy everyday (even if it's only one healthy meal)
4. Workout everyday (even if it's only for 15 minutes)
5. Share my trials, tribulations and successes candidly via this blog & for the more inside scoop via Random Chaos Blog

So, what are your goals??
Please feel free to share!! Either here or via email.
 I would love to hear from you!!

Good luck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment