The continuum...

Within a few months, this website will be run by Doctor Stephanie Chasles. In the meantime, what I lack in pedigree, I make up for with research, dedication, experience and passion. If I can assist you in any other way, please don't hesitate to email me at coachchasles@gmail.com

If you want to know more about me, personally, non-diet related, you can visit my new blog for the continuum of my chaotic life by clicking the link... Random Chaos....

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Day 1... morning post


Today, I'm at the beach with the kids. So, unfortunately, I can't post the many things I want to share. I will, however, let you know that I've begun my day with my simple morning detox, which I've re-posted below. 

Later, I'll do & share today's yoga & after that, I'll be sure to post the assignments/thoughts for the changes within our thoughts that will begin today. 

I hope you are as excited as I am to begin this journey and have an incredible, life changing 21 days. 
 

Each morning, before breakfast, is a prime time to clean out your filters, like the kidneys, liver and GI tract. This means that in just a couple of minutes, you can make a huge difference in how your body processes your food the rest of the day. This makes for less fat storage, easier digestion and a more efficient metabolism.


Instead of expensive, messy detox powders or fasts, all you need is a cup of lemon tea!


Directions:


8 oz of hot water (a small tea or coffee cup is fine)
Add juice of 1/2 lemon
Add honey to taste

Drink this yummy brew 20 minutes before eating any food, and let the skin-clearing, calorie-burning bonfire begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment