The continuum...

Within a few months, this website will be run by Doctor Stephanie Chasles. In the meantime, what I lack in pedigree, I make up for with research, dedication, experience and passion. If I can assist you in any other way, please don't hesitate to email me at coachchasles@gmail.com

If you want to know more about me, personally, non-diet related, you can visit my new blog for the continuum of my chaotic life by clicking the link... Random Chaos....

Monday, August 5, 2013

3 Reasons I get up so early

So many of my friends think I'm crazy for getting up before the sun every morning. The reasoning, however, is quiet simple...

1) the energy you receive from actually watching the sunrise is incredible and stronger than any coffee I've tried (& trust me, I've tried them all)

2) I have children, like most of my friends. Two brilliant preteen girls with so many wonderful ideas and thoughts. These ideas and thoughts naturally fly from their mouths the second they wake up! Lucky for them, right? I, on the other hand, need an hour or so of coffee and silence before I can even begin to keep up with them! I got tired of hearing myself say, 'don't talk to me until my coffee kicks in!' And just decided to beat the curve and be ready whenever they woke up.

3) I love to run/walk and there is no better time, in the summer, than at dawn. Even in the winter, I've set my treadmill up facing the window that shows the sunrise. The only thing better than watching the sunrise?? Rising, or exercising, with it!

Simply put, every day has the potential for greatness & for me, personally, I only stand a chance to keep up with this greatness if I'm really ready & I'm only really ready if I spend at least an hour every morning in solitude getting my thoughts together. Whether that be, on my deck with a hot cup of coffee or, literally, running to dunkin donuts for an iced coffee, it's always with the sunrise and it's always worth it!

Never once have I said, I shouldn't have gotten up so early this morning. However, vice versa?? I'm sure we've all regretted those days the world is spinning before we are ready! So, to avoid those, I get up before the crack of dawn as often as physically possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment