The continuum...

Within a few months, this website will be run by Doctor Stephanie Chasles. In the meantime, what I lack in pedigree, I make up for with research, dedication, experience and passion. If I can assist you in any other way, please don't hesitate to email me at coachchasles@gmail.com

If you want to know more about me, personally, non-diet related, you can visit my new blog for the continuum of my chaotic life by clicking the link... Random Chaos....

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Breakfast of champions (& dessert lovers)

Nothing healthier can curb a sweet tooth craving like fresh fruit. Those of you that know me, know I have the worst sweet tooth...well teeth really! So, I try to get a jump on it first thing in the morning. After I have my handful of various gummy vitamins (great excuse to eat candy for breakfast, by the way), I make myself this delicious and nutritious breakfast...

Fresh strawberries, cleaned & sliced
Fresh blueberries, raspberries and/or blackberries
Fresh green/red and/or black grapes
Top with your favorite flavor Greek yogurt (mine is the yoplait coconut flavor...hard to find...totally worth it!)

Of course, you can modify this recipe to your personal taste. The basis of it is fresh fruit of your choice with yummy, high protein Greek yogurt. Protein is excellent at burning fat & making you feel full. So, if you use Greek yogurt, you can skip the fattening granola topping that most recipes include. Making this recipe low fat, delicious & nutritious... win, win, win!

No comments:

Post a Comment