The continuum...

Within a few months, this website will be run by Doctor Stephanie Chasles. In the meantime, what I lack in pedigree, I make up for with research, dedication, experience and passion. If I can assist you in any other way, please don't hesitate to email me at coachchasles@gmail.com

If you want to know more about me, personally, non-diet related, you can visit my new blog for the continuum of my chaotic life by clicking the link... Random Chaos....

Friday, August 2, 2013

The perpetual bun!

Although this is a very cute picture of my niece and nephew passed out at the movies two days ago, the real reason for this picture is to show you my perpetual bun look because my hair is far too long and boring... today is the day I'm finally getting it cut so I'm hoping I'll be posting a super cute picture later of a much more curly trendy do! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment