The continuum...

Within a few months, this website will be run by Doctor Stephanie Chasles. In the meantime, what I lack in pedigree, I make up for with research, dedication, experience and passion. If I can assist you in any other way, please don't hesitate to email me at coachchasles@gmail.com

If you want to know more about me, personally, non-diet related, you can visit my new blog for the continuum of my chaotic life by clicking the link... Random Chaos....

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Another day in paradise??

Guess now would be good a time as any to tell you all I have sickle beta thalassemia anemia. I have lots of fun, mostly sad stories to go with my illness. Today, however, is a normal one. I went to the doctor for a normal healthy check up and he sends me to the ER for a blood transfusion :( my daughter, being the normal selfish 10 year old she is, complained the entire time about how bored she is. Guess it'll be the last time she goes to my doctor with me for the free lollipop?

No comments:

Post a Comment