The continuum...

Within a few months, this website will be run by Doctor Stephanie Chasles. In the meantime, what I lack in pedigree, I make up for with research, dedication, experience and passion. If I can assist you in any other way, please don't hesitate to email me at coachchasles@gmail.com

If you want to know more about me, personally, non-diet related, you can visit my new blog for the continuum of my chaotic life by clicking the link... Random Chaos....

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Unconditional Universal Love

I've been itching for a new tattoo, but as I get older, it becomes increasingly more important that my tattoos...everything I do for that matter, must mean something.

So, piggybacking on last night's journal entries comment about compassion (if I could only teach my daughter's one thing it'd be compassion), I'm thinking I want my next tattoo to represent that very idea.
What better way to truly have compassion than to have unconditional universal love? I can think of none either. Having unconditional love alone is such a great task to undertake. But, having unconditional love for all humans... that is the real goal, right?

We should all have true love in our hearts for ourselves and everyone we meet and even those we don't. I'm in no way saying I've reached this perfection in my heart yet, but I am trying. What better way to remind myself of my most important goal than get it permanently written on my wrist?

So... which of my whacky designs do you like? Better yet, any artists out there have another idea? The basic concept is u.u.l. for unconditional universal love. Or, perhaps I'll just write out all the words in cursive somewhere? What do you think? About the tattoo or the concept in general?

2 comments:

  1. Brie had the infinity sign with the word 'mom' encompassed into it...you could do something similar with the word 'family' or names? Or even the word love in the infinity sign with hearts coming off of it with the girls names and Homie's name of course

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. I like the infinity sign a lot!! I almost got that one before!! Perhaps I will incorporate that into the design. Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete