The continuum...

Within a few months, this website will be run by Doctor Stephanie Chasles. In the meantime, what I lack in pedigree, I make up for with research, dedication, experience and passion. If I can assist you in any other way, please don't hesitate to email me at coachchasles@gmail.com

If you want to know more about me, personally, non-diet related, you can visit my new blog for the continuum of my chaotic life by clicking the link... Random Chaos....

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Date night

Well, the kids (both mine & my sister's) are off to spend the weekend at grandma's house. Yes, let me repeat this because it's a statement so seldom said by me : my house is completely and totally kid free until Monday!

So, how will Jonathon & I be spending our romantic adult weekend? Well, here you have it... he is snoring at my side, nevertheless securing the remote control!
Silver lining... What is better than having no kids distracting my many creative thoughts and plans?? Having no one to distract me! I think I can safely tap that power button on the remote & get to work writing.

Sweet dreams blogtopia ;?

No comments:

Post a Comment