The continuum...

Within a few months, this website will be run by Doctor Stephanie Chasles. In the meantime, what I lack in pedigree, I make up for with research, dedication, experience and passion. If I can assist you in any other way, please don't hesitate to email me at coachchasles@gmail.com

If you want to know more about me, personally, non-diet related, you can visit my new blog for the continuum of my chaotic life by clicking the link... Random Chaos....

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Gratitude journal entry 4- what animal are you grateful for?

What animal are you grateful for?
How do they make your life better?
Well, the answer to that question is easy... I am grateful for kackerot aka Buddy
He has improved my life in fun, happy & even serious ways. Aside from being absolutely adorable, he is also the most intuitive dog I've ever met. He can sense when I am sick & has even barked to wake me up last year when I was having my heart issues at night in my sleep. I swear one night, he literally saved my life when he woke me up in the middle of the night. Luckily, I have my heart medicine to take care of me at night now.
So, kackerot is free to roam the house, comforting whichever human needs him the most. Both of my girls call him into their beds if they have a bad dream at night. Even yesterday, when ms. Briley wasn't feeling well, kackerot, was on duty...kissing her every 20 minutes making sure she was ok.
The most adorable thing he does, aside from sit on my lap, despite his non-lapdog size, is when we take walks. He walks without a leash. After he runs off to do his business, he runs back to my side and literally runs at my feet while looking up at me the whole time. As if he's saying, thank you, thank you. If we have a stroller with us on the walk, he even runs beside the baby giving air kisses the whole way home.
Kackerot is the epitome of a loyal, grateful dog with owners that love to spoil his well-deserving demeanor. He is awesome!
Love you Buddy! And, I'm beyond grateful for you, today & everyday. Now, let's go for a run!

No comments:

Post a Comment