The continuum...

Within a few months, this website will be run by Doctor Stephanie Chasles. In the meantime, what I lack in pedigree, I make up for with research, dedication, experience and passion. If I can assist you in any other way, please don't hesitate to email me at coachchasles@gmail.com

If you want to know more about me, personally, non-diet related, you can visit my new blog for the continuum of my chaotic life by clicking the link... Random Chaos....

Saturday, August 10, 2013

What are 3 personality traits you are grateful for in others?

My boyfriend, Jonathon, is ten years younger than me but, in some ways, so much more mature! Three traits I'm grateful for in him??

1) Patient- although I am patient when it comes to children(particularly the ones under 5 because their behavior is so innocent). Jonathon is patient with everything! He has the patience of a saint when it comes to the daily drama that unfolds between the girls. I don't think he'd survive without it & for this I'm beyond grateful.

2) kind- it's hard to find a human that it is naturally, constantly non-judgmental. However, Jonathon is just that. I've mentioned before that I strive to be as compassionate as I can, but there are times (usually about one a month when my hormones get the best of me) that I even slip up and take things personal and Jonathon always manages to show me the other side and calm me down. I'm lucky to have such an honestly nice man in my life.

3) consistent- there are many things he does that get on my very last nerve, as many of you know. However, at least he does them consistently and he is, for the most part, predictable. I don't think I could even define the word consistent before Jonathon was in our lives, but his consistency has grounded all of us. My spontaneity mixed with his consistency makes a good balance that I am very grateful for!

What are 3 personality traits in others you are grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment