The continuum...

Within a few months, this website will be run by Doctor Stephanie Chasles. In the meantime, what I lack in pedigree, I make up for with research, dedication, experience and passion. If I can assist you in any other way, please don't hesitate to email me at coachchasles@gmail.com

If you want to know more about me, personally, non-diet related, you can visit my new blog for the continuum of my chaotic life by clicking the link... Random Chaos....

Friday, August 2, 2013

Where are we BeBe?

So, I jokingly said to the dog... don't worry buddy they will be going home tomorrow, about the kids and sully says, ''where are we BeBe?'' Man, he breaks my heart sometimes... it must be so confusing for him to have spent so much time here & having his parents move into his grandma's house...poor baby doesn't know what to call home anymore. Good news, he is very loved in his many homes so, as I always say... things could be much worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment