The continuum...

Within a few months, this website will be run by Doctor Stephanie Chasles. In the meantime, what I lack in pedigree, I make up for with research, dedication, experience and passion. If I can assist you in any other way, please don't hesitate to email me at coachchasles@gmail.com

If you want to know more about me, personally, non-diet related, you can visit my new blog for the continuum of my chaotic life by clicking the link... Random Chaos....

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Momsomnia

Is it called insomnia when it's a whole gang of kids that keep you up all night??

Some on your mind because they start school today for the first time. Some of them in your home, deciding in the middle of the night, to play musical beds. And others in your bed, literally, kicking you in the face??

I don't think so.. insomnia would definitely imply that some inward issues were keeping you up all night.

I have momsomnia ... the inability to sleep because of children!!

Shakespeare!! (Did you know that Shakespeare invented over 3,000 words and phrases in his writing? Complex things like 'green eyed monster' referring to the concept of jealousy. He even coined words like 'liveable' by simply putting together two words that made sense as one.

So, as I told my students every time I purposefully (or accidentally mostly) made up a word SHAKESPEARE!! ;)

I hope my momsomnia is cured by an afternoon nap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment