The continuum...

Within a few months, this website will be run by Doctor Stephanie Chasles. In the meantime, what I lack in pedigree, I make up for with research, dedication, experience and passion. If I can assist you in any other way, please don't hesitate to email me at coachchasles@gmail.com

If you want to know more about me, personally, non-diet related, you can visit my new blog for the continuum of my chaotic life by clicking the link... Random Chaos....

Friday, August 2, 2013

Mr. Kackerot

Weird name...absolutely... I think it's after some pokemon character or something else that you get when you start dating a practically teenage boy (for official record..he was legal..barely...but legal) anyway, dumb name... however, best most cute, sweet, lovable, loving dog in the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment