The continuum...

Within a few months, this website will be run by Doctor Stephanie Chasles. In the meantime, what I lack in pedigree, I make up for with research, dedication, experience and passion. If I can assist you in any other way, please don't hesitate to email me at coachchasles@gmail.com

If you want to know more about me, personally, non-diet related, you can visit my new blog for the continuum of my chaotic life by clicking the link... Random Chaos....

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

What are 3 of your personality traits you are grateful for?

This month the journal entry theme is...  GRATITUDE

So, tonight's journal question...
What are 3 of your personality traits you are grateful for? Why?

My answer...

1) creative- I don't know what I would do with myself if I wasn't creative. I think I would be incredibly bored with life if I couldn't paint, write, cook, bake or create something! Even when I was teaching, all of my lesson plans were infused with creativity. Even though I do believe everyone has the ability to be creative, I'm grateful that I'm not embarrassed to embrace mine ;)

2) compassionate- I am super grateful that I've always had the natural ability to see the world through other people's eyes. Obviously, the world would be a better place if everyone had more compassion. However, on a personal level, I'm grateful that it comes natural to me. It saves me allot of unnecessary stress being able to understand that everyone has their own story, their own issues and not to take everything so personal. If I could only teach my girls one thing, it would be compassion!

3) funny- the most imperative trait for survival through all my trials and tribulations is my ability to laugh at life's irony and make others laugh when they want to cry ;)

What are three personality traits you are grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment