The continuum...

Within a few months, this website will be run by Doctor Stephanie Chasles. In the meantime, what I lack in pedigree, I make up for with research, dedication, experience and passion. If I can assist you in any other way, please don't hesitate to email me at coachchasles@gmail.com

If you want to know more about me, personally, non-diet related, you can visit my new blog for the continuum of my chaotic life by clicking the link... Random Chaos....

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What are you the MOST grateful for??

 
Thought I'd share my bedroom wall and some of the silly paintings I've done. You can also see my answer & how serious I am about the concept of LOVE. One of my biggest struggles in life, as is for most, learning how to truly love and accept myself. Once I was able to truly love myself, loving other people and accepting others love was so much easier!! It's amazing how we can go through life walking in circles, making the same mistakes over and over until we really learn this concept. I know I am far from perfect. I am a work in progress just like everyone else. However, I accept my flaws and try to forgive myself when I make mistakes. I mean, if you can't love you, who else will?? right?

Sooooo..... Tonight's Journal Entry... What are you the MOST grateful for??

I am most grateful for... LOVE!!!
The many people whom I love
The people who love me
The love that I finally found for myself
For the love that I see all around me
... in couples
... in families
... in the eyes of children
... in the old couple holding hands
... the couple dancing on the dance floor, unashamed, yet dancing by themselves
... first loves
... true loves
... unconditional loves
 and everything in between.

Thank You God for Love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment