The continuum...

Within a few months, this website will be run by Doctor Stephanie Chasles. In the meantime, what I lack in pedigree, I make up for with research, dedication, experience and passion. If I can assist you in any other way, please don't hesitate to email me at coachchasles@gmail.com

If you want to know more about me, personally, non-diet related, you can visit my new blog for the continuum of my chaotic life by clicking the link... Random Chaos....

Monday, August 19, 2013

Praying for a chance...

It's no secret I, now, have horrible credit. The wonderful thing about our government & its attempt to save money. They put sick people on disability, because they are sick. Then, they make them wait 2 years before they can receive Medicare. So, said sick person is uninsured for 2 years. Meaning, no doctor will see said patient therefore they rack up hospital bills galore in those 2 years! I am that unfortunate statistic. Add to that, I fell in love with a 20 something with no credit and we've had a heck of a time getting our lives together started!

We were blessed last year by our wonderful landlord, Kristen. Who, gave us a chance even though we had bad/no credit. We've paid our rent on time this entire year & began slowly building our credit up.

Today, we were approved for our truck! No money down & payments that aren't as bad as you'd think for bad/little credit barring people.

So, thank you Lord for giving us yet another blessing & start to our lives together. Next step, buying our dream home (the one we already live in, btw;)

1 comment: