The continuum...

Within a few months, this website will be run by Doctor Stephanie Chasles. In the meantime, what I lack in pedigree, I make up for with research, dedication, experience and passion. If I can assist you in any other way, please don't hesitate to email me at coachchasles@gmail.com

If you want to know more about me, personally, non-diet related, you can visit my new blog for the continuum of my chaotic life by clicking the link... Random Chaos....

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Missed sunset

I missed the sunset this evening & by the looks of the pink clouds, it was a beautiful one! At least, I have a good excuse. I've been writing like a mad woman all evening. Caitlin is at a sleepover, Madi has a friend over and Fraz is in the dog house..therefore he's cleaning/rearranging the basement for me. So, I'm making the best use of my very seldom time alone & writing away. It seems those missing 2000 words were meant to go missing because it forced me to re-read a chapter that highly needed some rearranging. Now, the suspense is better and further drawn out and you love the main character a little longer than you should ;)

Ok, break time over... I've shared the after sunset & judging by the sound of the crickets...it's time for me to get back to work.

Goodnight blogtopia ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment